Disclosures & Disclaimers:
Information in this site is for educational purpose, knowledge on finance and stock market investing only. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell any Stock, Option or Future. I am NOT a financial adviser or tip provider. I DO NOT give any tips in any form and DO NOT have any intention to give tips in future as well. I only give Stock Market Education in General and Derivative Trading Education in particular through this website.
A lot of traders are asking me to give stock recommendations but I deny even if they offer money because I do not want to go against laws of this country. The purpose of this website is to give finance, investments and stock market education only.
As per the clarifications provided by SEBI: “Any person who makes recommendation or offers an opinion concerning securities or public offers only through public media is not required to obtain registration as research analyst under RA Regulations”.
I am neither a SEBI Registered Research Analyst nor a SEBI Registered Investment Adviser but I am an Authorised Approved Person as a Broker (AP) a.k.s Sub Broker With NSE Exchange. Date of approval: 22-MAR-2017.
According to SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations 2014: The regulations provide exemptions to certain persons such as insurance agents, pension advisers, mutual fund distributors, stock broker or sub-broker, portfolio managers, fund manager, advocate, solicitor or law firm, etc. from obtaining registration under regulation 4 of IA Regulations.
Though legally I can give stock recommendations, my articles in the site are only for educational purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation. Please consult your financial adviser before taking any decision. It may be prudent to assume that I may be financially interested in the stocks discussed.
To repeat, information in this site is for educational purpose only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any Stock, Option or Future. My aim is to make you a better & disciplined investor with the education you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, email, or whatsapp or any other form of social media. Therefore please DO NOT contact me for tips or advisory services. My aim is only to offer education on finance and investments on stock markets the correct way through this website.
I help investors (who are willing to get help) open account with a discount brokerage firm. However I inform them about the costs and terms involved, and it is totally optional for them to open account with the firm I am registered with or not. I DO NOT give them any gifts in kind or cash to open account under me. This is totally optional. I have never and never will force anyone or has never set any conditions whatsoever to open a trading account under me. This is totally optional help and the final decision lies with the investor if they want to open a trading account under me or not.
Other than that I only try to help retail stock investors through the articles and education provided in this blog, because have I myself lost 7 Lakhs trying speculative trading without knowledge, and I know the pain most investors feel after losing money doing speculative trading. I just want to help them by spreading knowledge through this website.
I have worked hard, done my research properly and written the articles in this website out of my experiences as a trader and also using knowledge I got reading several books, websites, forums, eBooks, online journals etc.
However please understand that stock market investments are subject to market risks. Please do your own research before investing in any stock or trying any strategy written in this website.
I am trying my best to educate retail investors especially in India and I hope you find this site useful.
Disclosures as per SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA REGULATIONS, 2014:
1. I DO NOT offer tips or advisory services either to buy/sell a Stock, Derivative (Option or Future), Commodities and/or any financial instrument.
2. I offer free education through this website and a conservative derivative course which teaches to fully hedge trades to limit trading losses. The course was started because I saw that most derivative traders fall for greed and tips providers and lose money trading Options and Futures. I know if they hedge their trades their losses can be limited. Options were invented as a hedging tool but most traders trade them without hedging which is wrong.
3. Initially in my trading years I experienced too much losses trading equity, options & futures. Later I studied a lot of books and made this website to educate investors in India.
4. If there are any recommendations then its for educational purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell.
5. I am not responsible for any profit or loss occurring due to the strategies in this website.
6. I and/or my clients may have investments in any stock that is recommend in this website, but I do not have control on what they are investing in neither I know which stocks they have bought or sold. I also do not disclose my personal investments as I know it is my research and risk and I do not want others to copy my investments as all risk is mine alone.
7. I /my family have no financial interest or beneficial interest of more than 1% in the company whose stocks I am recommending.
8. I /my family have not received any compensation from the company where I am recommending a trade or investment.
9. I have not served as an officer, director or employee of company and have not been engaged in market-making activity of the company covered in the research report.
10. I have no material conflict in recommendations posted here.
NOTE: The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SwingInvesting.com is not affiliated with any registered company or registered trademarks written in the site. They are used for identification purposes only. This site provides its visitors education in options trading and therefore the registered trademarks or company names are used for identification purposes only.
I have worked hard, done my research properly and written the articles in this website out of my years of experiences as an investor and trader and also using knowledge I got reading several books, websites, forums, eBooks, online journals etc. However please understand that stock market investments are subject to market risks. So please do your own research before investing in any stock or option or trying any strategy written in this website. I am trying my best to educate option traders in India and I hope you find this site helpful.
My aim is to make you a better & disciplined investor with the education and strategies you get from this website. Please note that I DO NOT give tips or advisory services by SMS, email, or whatsapp or any other form of social media. I only offer education on finance, investments on stock markets the correct way through this website.
Any references in this site of income made by the traders are given to me by them either through email or whatsapp as a Thank You message only. However every trade depends on the trader and his level of risk taking capability and knowledge. There is no guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results.
I respect my country India and abide by laws of this country as much as I can. I respect SEBI – Securities and Exchange Board of India and its laws.
Note: I am Very Thankful to Mr. Mark D Wolfinger who personally thought me a lot on stock markets. I could not have gained whatever knowledge I have today if he did not teach me personally. Just to let you know more about him:
Mr. Mark D Wolfinger grew up in Brooklyn, USA, and in an earlier life, earned a PhD (chemistry) from Northwestern University. After several years as a research chemist, in 1976 he moved to Chicago to trade options. Over the next 23 years, he was primarily a CBOE Market Maker, but also worked as a risk manager. He left CBOE – Chicago Board Options Exchange in 2000 and began a career as an educator.